“Life is a promise; fulfill it.”
– Mother Theresa
- Every day you wake up to a new day, you can make better choices than you did yesterday.
- How do you decide who you are?
- How do you contribute to the world around you?
- How do you find your place in the world? Who are you becoming?
- What do you spend your time on that you love?
- What do you waste your time on?
- Why should you care?
Church and more specifically youth ministry is where we engage in these questions and try to find the answers. St Michael’s is a traditional space with a progressive theology. We like to say here “it’s a place where your answers are questioned”.
ALL YOUTH AGES 12-19
Call St. Michaels 250-762-3321 for details
Activities, Community Projects, Events